Front Passenger Seat Airbag Occupancy
sensor emulator - bypass.
Make : Suzuki
Model : Forenza / Reno
3 wire sensor : brown , red ,white
Prior to order make sure that Your car was correctly diagnosed and fault codes clearly indicates malfunction of the seat occupancy sensor .
If You are not sure send us e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fully tested on Original Airbag System Installation.
- Seat Occupied - Airbag's Enabled
- Occupied Status - PASSENGER AIRBAG WILL DEPLOY WHEN NEED IT.
- QC passed.
- Made by professional company from highest quality components aproven for automotive applications
- After sale support : phone , e-mail, or live chat on our website
- 30 days money back Guarantee
Installation can be completed in 4 simple steps.
Airbag360 modules are equipped with original connector ( exact same as original sensor in Your vehicle )
Step 1. Turn Off ingnition
Step 2 . Under Passenger seat locate sensor connector
Step 3 . Instead of original sensor plug in Airba360 module
Step 4. Turn ON ingnition
How Airbag360 Device works ?
For Safety reasons our Emulator generated and send the same signal to airbag module as occupied seat.
- In case of accident the airbag will deploy even without presence of the passenger.
We Advice that rear-facing child seat's not to be transported on front seat in your vehicle when emulator is in use.
The Safest place for child seat in your vehicle is at back seat behind the driver.
If the SRS or Airbag light is blinking or stays on, take it seriously. There is a fault condition and the vehicle safety systems are compromised, putting you and your passengers at risk.
Your Safety is Our Priority