Nissan 370z Passenger Airbag OCS Sensor (Occupant Classification) b1018 - bypass emulator
Make: Nissan U.S version ( sold in U.S and Canada)
Model: 370 Z Year's : 2009-2014
How Airbag360 works ? - please check our FAQ page.
- With Airbag360 emulator installed , You will pass technical inspection.
- Perfect cost effective solution - replacing of original sensor can cost up to 2000 $
- Ideal when installing aftermarket racing seat.
- No labour cost.
- For hassle free installation equipped with original connector.
- Simulates occupied seat - airbags are armed at all times.
- Completely removable at any time .
OCS malfunction codes are b1018 & b1019
In rare occasion these codes are accompanied / triggered with b1022- communication fault.
Prior to buying an Airbag360 emulator , please make sure that your car’s airbag system problem is correctly diagnosed.
If you are unsure about the OBDII diagnostic codes or their description, please contact us and we will check and confirm them for you.
Our Airbag360 emulator will only cure / resolve diagnostic fault codes that indicate a passenger occupancy sensor malfunction.
Any other unrelated codes need to be resolved separately.
Fixed my issue immediately
I highly recommend this product to anyone who has the annoying flashing airbag light on their dash. Took my 370Z to the dealership to have it diagnosed and they wanted to charge me over $6000! I purchased this product and it immediately resolved my issue. Super easy to install, it's literally just plug and play! I will recommend this to anyone who had the same problem as me!
Rylan Niemann | San Antonio, TX | October 2021
After plugging the emulator in and RESETING the airbag light. This product works like a charm👌
Brice Potts | United States | June 2023