B1448 OC (Occupant Classification) -Passenger Sensor Mat Defect
2008* model with 3 bar chrome grile -( front bumper )
- Fully tested using Original Airbag System installation.
- Airbag360 modules are covered with lifetime warranty
- For easy installation Airbag360 emulators are equipped with genuine connectors.
- No risk connecting wrong
- Installation of our modules can be completed by everyone without extra cost.
- Seat Occupied - Airbag Enabled
- Ocupied Status - PASSENGER AIRBAG WILL DEPLOY WHEN NEED IT.
- QC passed.
- Made by professional company from highest quality components aproven for automotive aplications
- VAT invoice on request
- After sale support
- 30 days money back Guarantee
If You are not sure about fault codes or its description contact us and we will check & confirm them for You.
Airbag360 emulator will only cure / resolve fault codes that indicate passenger occupancy sensor malfunction.
Any other & not related codes need to be resolved separately.
Installation can be completed in 4 steps by everyone .
Airbag360 modules are equiped with original conector .
Step 1. Turn Off ingnition
Step 2 . Under Passenger seat locate sensor connector
Step 3 . In place of original sensor plug in Airba360 module
Step 4. Turn ON ingnition
How to order and Pay via card ? - Instructions
All orders placed with Airbag360 online shop are processed and posted on same or next working day .
Estimated delivery time to U.S ? Between 5 and 7 working days.
Delivery is made by USPS registered, trackable signed for service .
How Airbag360 Device works ?
For Safety reasons our Emulator generated and send the same signal to airbagmodule as occupied seat
- In case of accident the airbag will deploy even without presence of Passenger.
With our emulator installed Passenger Airbag will beActivated at all Time's ! is nothing to worried as many cars dont have occupancy sensors and their airbag's are pernamently activated .
We Advice that rear-facing child seat's not to be transported on front seat in your vehicle when emulator is in use.
The Safest place for child seat in your vehicle is at back seat behind driver.
IF You are not sure about compatiability with your vehicle
please use contact form or send E-mail to email@example.com