BMW 5 series OC3
Passenger Airbag Seat Pad Occupancy sensor
93C3 emulator - bypass.
520D, 525D, 530D, 535D, 520i, 523i, 525i, 528i, 530i, 535i, 540i, 545i, 550i, m5
Make : BMW
Model : 5 Series E60 / E61
Year's: 2004-2010 ( 3 wire sensor )
* from drop down menu ( above price tag ) select suitable version EU / USA
Prior to order make sure that Your car was correctly diagnosed and fault codes clearly indicates malfunction of the seat occupancy sensor .
Occupancy sensor emulator :
Sensor connector location :
Seat belt simulator included :
- Fully tested on Original Airbag System Installation.
- Seat Occupied - Airbag's Enabled
- Occupied Status - PASSENGER AIRBAG WILL DEPLOY WHEN NEED IT.
- QC passed.
- Airbag360 emulators are programmed to meet specification of your vehicle & are ready to install in your vehicle.
No confusions and is safe to use !
Installation can be completed in 6 simple steps.
Airbag360 emulator are equipped with original connector ( exact same as original sensor in Your vehicle )
Step 1. Turn Off ignition - disconnecting battery is not required
Step 2 . Under Passenger seat locate sensor connector
Step 3 . Instead of original sensor plug in Airba360 bypass emulator
Step 4. Optionally install seat belt simulator
Step 5 . Turn ON ignition
Step 6 . Reset / erase fault codes.
Reset / erase is standard procedure that need to be completed after repair and /or changes are applied to the airbag system .