BMW 1 series OC3
Passenger Airbag Seat Pad Occupancy sensor
93C3 emulator - bypass.
Make: BMW USA / EU
E87: 2004–2011 five-door hatchback
Model : 1 Series
Chassis code's : E87, E88, E82, E81
E81: 2007–2011 three-door hatchback
E82: 2007–2013 two-door coupe
E88: 2007–2014 two-door convertible
116i, 116d, 118d, 120i, 120d, 123d,
125i, 128i, 130i, 135i
Version : EU * / USA *
* from drop down menu ( above price tag ) select suitable version EU / USA
Prior to order make sure that Your car was correctly diagnosed and fault codes clearly indicates malfunction of the seat occupancy sensor .
Occupancy sensor emulator :
Sensor connector location :
Seat belt simulator included :
- Fully tested on Original Airbag System Installation.
- Seat Occupied - Airbag's Enabled
- Occupied Status - PASSENGER AIRBAG WILL DEPLOY WHEN NEED IT.
- QC passed.
- Airbag360 emulators are programmed to meet specification of your vehicle & are ready to install in your vehicle.
No confusions and is safe to use !
Installation can be completed in 6 simple steps.
Airbag360 emulator are equipped with original connector ( exact same as original sensor in Your vehicle )
Step 1. Turn Off ignition - disconnecting battery is not required
Step 2 . Under Passenger seat locate sensor connector
Step 3 . Instead of original sensor plug in Airba360 bypass emulator
Step 4. Optionally install seat belt simulator
Step 5 . Turn ON ignition
Step 6 . Reset / erase fault codes.
Reset / erase is standard procedure that need to be completed after repair and /or changes are applied to the airbag system .